From Rachael Ray
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs halibut fillets or 2 lbs grouper fillets
- bibb lettuce (for wrapping) or green leaf lettuce leaf (for wrapping)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, stems removed
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime
- hot sauce
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet over high heat.
- 2Spray the pan with cooking spray; place fish on the grill pan; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook fish 5 minutes on each side or until opaque; transfer to a serving plate.
- 4Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter.
- 5Place the jalapeno in a food processor along with the cilantro, mint, mustard, and vinegar; turn the processor on and stream in the olive oil; season this sauce with salt and pepper.
- 6Break the fish into chunks and squeeze lime juice over fish; add a few dashes of hot sauce.
- 7Pile the fish in lettuce leaves and top each “taco” with the jalapeno cilantro sauce and chopped red onions; wrap up and eat.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paco’s Fish Tacos in Lettuce Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.3
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 285.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 61.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: