Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Rachael Ray
- 2 lbs halibut fillets or 2 lbs grouper fillets
- bibb lettuce (for wrapping) or green leaf lettuce leaf (for wrapping)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, stems removed
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime
- hot sauce
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- Heat a grill pan or nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray; place fish on the grill pan; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook fish 5 minutes on each side or until opaque; transfer to a serving plate.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a platter.
- Place the jalapeno in a food processor along with the cilantro, mint, mustard, and vinegar; turn the processor on and stream in the olive oil; season this sauce with salt and pepper.
- Break the fish into chunks and squeeze lime juice over fish; add a few dashes of hot sauce.
- Pile the fish in lettuce leaves and top each “taco” with the jalapeno cilantro sauce and chopped red onions; wrap up and eat.