Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a promo card.
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄3 lbs red potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450º.
- Center onion on bottom of 18 x 24 inch sheet of tin foil. Mix rest of ingredients together, then place over onion.
- Bring long sides of foil together and fold over top twice. Fold over ends twice.
- Bake 30-35 minutes on a baking sheet or grill 10-15 minutes in covered grill.
This was super easy to prepare, and so versatile as you could add other seasonings to suit your own taste buds. I thought the seasoning salt and dill were wonderful here, though I did add a touch of garlic. But otherwise, I stuck to the recipe as written and we really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting your recipe, Para_chan. Made for Fall 2011 Pick-A-Chef.
A very easy and tasty way to cook potatoes. I loved the onion and dill flavors! Served with Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Thanks for posting Para_chan. Made for PAC Spring 2010.