Lemon Chicken Foil Packet Dinner
photo by Krystle C.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 lb chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh green beans
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 -3 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- First Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Then clean off your chicken breast, your red potatoes, and fresh green beans.
- Next cut your red potatoes into slices, cut your fresh green beans in half, and chop up your fresh garlic. Then cut your lemons into slices and set asisde for later.
- Place each chicken breast on a sheet of Aluminum foil then place the slice red potatoes around the chicken breast. Place the cut green beans on the potatoes, then sprinkle the chop garlic on top of the green beans and potatoes.
- Seaon each foil packet with Italian seasoning, the salt, the black pepper, the garlic powder , then drizzle each packet with olive oil, and top each one with 2-3 slices of the lemon slices you sliced earlier.
- Then put the foil packets into a baking pan and place it in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes. You can also grill the foil packet as well for 30-35 minutes.
- After 30-35 minutes take out the foil packet place it on a plate and enjoy but be careful because the foil gets extremely hot. This foil packet dinner is so yummy that everybody can enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I like to cook anything that looks yummy and I like to cook and bake as well for my family. I love to cook for my daughter, my mother, my sister, and boyfriend. I like to hear their feedback on my recipes. I would like to start my own food blog one day displaying my dishes with the hopes of writing my own cook book or food guide for parents with picky eaters like my daughter.