Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Better Homes and Gardens
- 12 ounces peeled deveined medium shrimp (fresh or frozen or thawed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 ounces snow peas, tips and strings removed (2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely shredded lime zest
- hot cooked rice
- lime slice, garnish
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over med-high heat.
- Add snow peas; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove snow peas from skillet.
- Add shrimp, garlic, ginger, and cayenne pepper to skillet; cook and stir about 2 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Carefully stir in coconut milk, salt, and lime zest; heat until bubbly.
- Return snow peas to skillet; heat through; taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Serve over cooked rice; garnish with lime slices.