- 10 ounces large shrimp
- 3⁄4 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup red onion, wedges
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 3⁄4 cups snow peas
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 3⁄4 cup yellow bell pepper, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup water chestnut, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Rinse shrimp and drain well.
- 2. Heatthe soy sauce, rice vinegar, and 2 tablespoons ofthe chicken broth in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté untiltender.
- 3. Add all the vegetables to the pan and continue to sauté, stirring and adding more broth as necessary.
- 4. Add shrimp when the vegetables are halfway cooked and sauté until the vegetables are tender and the shrimp are opaque.