Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
P90x island pork tenderloin
- 16 ounces pork tenderloin, lean
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together salt, pepper, cumin, chile powder, and cinnamon, then coat pork with the spice rub.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat and brown pork, turning, about 4 minutes.
- Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tabasco and pat onto top of tenderloin. Place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
Totally agree with lisackj....the best!! and served up in the P90X Island pork tenderloin salad recipe with their cumin vinaigrette is awesome and a definite repeat in this household
This is the best recipe ever! It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. My daughter begs me to make this. It comes out perfectly cooked EVERY time. LOVE it! I got this recipe from P90X and was going to post it myself because it's sooo good, but you beat me too it!