- 16 ounces pork tenderloin, lean
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together salt, pepper, cumin, chile powder, and cinnamon, then coat pork with the spice rub.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat and brown pork, turning, about 4 minutes.
- Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tabasco and pat onto top of tenderloin. Place pork in a roasting pan and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.