Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
Love those California oysters for this recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) can oysters (I like Daufuski's brand)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chicken broth (canned, fat-free or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Warm oysters and broth in pan over medium heat.
- Add butter and heat until melted.
- Add milk and warm through (Do NOT boil).
- Serve with oyster or common crackers.
I can't believe this has not been reviewed before. I love oysters and this just filled the bill. I did not have chicken broth on hand so I used a can of tomatoes. I also used half and half instead of evaporated milk. It was just delicious!! Served over rice it made a great meal. Thanks Barbara.