Recipe by Dino76
Great & tasty snack for all to enjoy!
Top Review by lauralie41
DH loved this mix and it is so easy to make! I think next time I make this I will add some cheese flavored crackers and maybe some pretzels. This could easily be made using any number of your favorite snacks, a very versatile recipe!
- 2 (10 ounce) bags oyster crackers
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix thouroughly all seasonings together with the oil.
- Pour the crackers on a large cookie sheet.
- Pour the season mix over the crackers.
- Stir around completely, making sure all the crackers are covered.
- Bake for 45 minutes to and hour at 200°F, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and serve in a bowl.