Whole Wheat All-Purpose Baking Mix
Great recipe for homemade whole wheat baking mix, It's a whole wheat Bisquick remix with fresh whole wheat flour made from wheat berries and a secret ingredient.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups soft white wheat flour
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons table salt
- 6 ounces vegetable shortening
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer or by hand until well blended.
- Add vegetable shortening and mix until completely incorporated.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer for best results.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION