1/2 Photos of Overnight Breakfast Roll
Easy to make the night before and pop in the oven morning of. My Great-Grandmother would make this for us every time we came to visit her. The rolls are balls of frozen dough (not thawed or cooked), I've always just bought them from the store, but I guess you could use homemade frozen rolls too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut frozen rolls in half and place in greased bundt pan.
- 2Mix together pudding, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- 3Sprinkle mixture over rolls in pan.
- 4Add remaining rolls and sprinkle remaining mixture over top.
- 5Drizzle melted butter over top.
- 6Let stand overnight, covered with a towel.
- 7Cook at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Breakfast Roll
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1805.5
- Calories from Fat 992
- Total Fat 110.2 g
- Saturated Fat 61.0 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 2353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 199.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen dough rolls