1/6 Photos of Over-The-Top Blueberry Bread Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
A recipe I received in my Simple and Delicious Magazine today. It looks so good, can't wait to try it. This was the winner for the berry bonanza contest. Time doesn't include the standing time. Update 7/2013 - Due to previous reviewers and myself, I am cutting the sugar by 1/2 of the original posted recipe. So if you really like things super sweet, use the full 2 cups sugar. I also cut the white chocolate chips in half for both the pudding and sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 946.36 ml heavy whipping cream
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 14.78 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 170.09 g white chocolate chips
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Stir in blueberries and baking chips. Stir in bread cubes; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- 2Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- 3For sauce, place baking chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over baking chips; whisk until smooth. Serve with bread pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Over-The-Top Blueberry Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.8
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 515.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g