Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
I found this on another website and it looks really good. Can't wait to try it!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 2 (4 ounce) packages of instant oreo pudding
- 4 cups milk (2% or higher)
- crushed Oreo cookies
- Make cake mix according to directions and bake in a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- Just before cake is done, start making pudding. In a medium bowl, add milk to pudding mixture and continue to whisk until most of the lumps are removed.
- Let pudding mixture sit for about 2 minutes.
- You want it to thicken slightly so it isn’t overly runny but not fully thickened into pudding.
- When cake is finished, while still warm, poke holes all over cake (about 1-inch) intervals using a wooden spoon handle or a straw.
- Pour pudding mixture over warm cake.
- Allow the cake to cool for several minutes on the counter then put into the fridge to set up. About an hour.
- Once it is set, top with crushed Oreo cookies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 7 more