1/23 Photos of Oven Roasted Potatoes With Garlic and Rosemary
1 hr 5 mins
The original version came from Cuisine at Home. This is a truly easy side dish that is great for company. It goes wonderfully with roasted meat or chicken. Prep time includes 20 minutes resting time prior to roasting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan large enough to hold all of the potato chunks, bring water to a boil.
- 2Add potatoes, and boil for 2 minutes. You are not trying to cook the potatoes through at this point.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Be generous with the salt, or the potatoes will be bland.
- 4Drain the potatoes well, and add to the oil and garlic mixture.
- 5Mix gently, but thoroughly.
- 6Cover bowl, and let sit for at least 20 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 7Preheat oven to 450.
- 8Place potato mixture in a roasting pan.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Toss potatoes with a spatula.
- 11Return to the oven for 10 more minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- 12Check seasonings, and add more salt or pepper as needed.
- 13Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Potatoes With Garlic and Rosemary
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g