1/6 Photos of Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Sugar Garlic Glaze
This is an easy and so delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1In a small bowl stir together the salt, black pepper, cumin, chili powder and cinnamon.
- 2Using clean hands rub the spice mixture over the pork to coat well.
- 3Heat a large heavy oven-proof skillet with oil over medium-high heat until very hot.
- 4Add in tenderloins (if you have a large enough skillet to brown both at the same time).
- 5Brown the pork on all sides then leave in the skillet.
- 6Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 7To make the glaze: Stir together brown sugar, garlic and Tabasco; pat onto the top of each tenderloin.
- 8Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20-22 minutes, or until a thermometer registers 140°F.
- 9Let sit in the skillet for 10 minutes at room temperature (the temperature of the pork will rise to about 155F while standing for the 10 minutes).
- 10Remove to a board and slice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Sugar Garlic Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 664.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 26.3 g