Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy and so delicious!
Make and share this Oven-Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Brown Sugar Garlic Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl stir together the salt, black pepper, cumin, chili powder and cinnamon.
- Using clean hands rub the spice mixture over the pork to coat well.
- Heat a large heavy oven-proof skillet with oil over medium-high heat until very hot.
- Add in tenderloins (if you have a large enough skillet to brown both at the same time).
- Brown the pork on all sides then leave in the skillet.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the glaze: Stir together brown sugar, garlic and Tabasco; pat onto the top of each tenderloin.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20-22 minutes, or until a thermometer registers 140°F.
- Let sit in the skillet for 10 minutes at room temperature (the temperature of the pork will rise to about 155F while standing for the 10 minutes).
- Remove to a board and slice.
Very good! I was looking for something a little different, and this definitely fit the bill! My husband RAVED about it, my brother-in-law asks for it almost everytime he comes to dinner, and I have since made it 4 other times, each with rave reviews and NO leftovers! Quite a compliment! I didn't know if my skillet could survive in the oven, so I preheated a 9x13 pan in the oven while I was browning the tenderloins and then transfered the pork and sauce to that dish for baking. Turned out great!
This is really good. It was a little too sweet for me but overall wonderful. Kittencal I must say...I always love your recipes and love to go searching through yours. Thanks so much!
This is fantastic. The glaze makes a great sauce and it seems like the pork absorbed a lot of it while it was in the oven and kept it moist. I used one gigantic roast and it took around 45 minutes to cook thoroughly. Nice spice!