Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a simple but elegant way to serve potatoes for that special event.
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- Wash potatoes.
- place potatoes in shallow roasting pan.
- Rub potatoes with oil and seasonings.
- Pour broth over potatoes and bake at 380 til crispy skins and tender inside stirring every 20 minutes.
I wasn't able to find fingerling potatoes so I used baby potatoes. I was in a bit of a hurry for them so I cooked them in the microwave for about 10 minutes first. These are really tasty potatoes and I didn't have any problem with the seasonings not sticking. I made these for School Chef's win on week 3 of Football Week. Thanks! :)
These were just great. The amount of steak seasoning and ranch dressing was just perfect. Enjoyed by the whole family. Made for Fall PAC 09
These were very good. My only problem was even though I rolled the potatoes in the olive oil, most of the seasonings fell off and cooked themselves to the bottom of the baking dish. They still picked up some flavor, but were not as flavorful as they should have been given the seasonings involved. Mine took about 1 hour to completely cook.