Roast Fingerling Potatoes
photo by CandyTX
- Ready In:
4 1/2 cup
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes or 2 cups diced potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and rosemary leaves.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Used these last night with grilled salmon and turned out beautifully. This is an easy recipe with great results. I used fingerling potatoes but next time might cut down on the rosemary a bit. I used 1 tablespoon but our fresh rosemary seemed very strong, so I might do that, otherwise a perfect side dish.