Food & Wine 1998.
Make and share this Oven Roasted Butternut Squash With Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425°. Spread the oil in a large metal baking dish.
- Add the squash, onions, thyme, nutmeg and a generous pinch each of salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the squash and onions are tender and lightly browned. Transfer the vegetables to a serving bowl and set the pan over high heat.
- Add the Marsala and cook until reduced to a glaze, about 15 minutes.
- Pour the Marsala over the vegetables, sprinkle with the parsley and toss well. Keep warm until serving.