My hubby always hated chicken breast because he found the meat too dry. He loves this. You can do this with any cut of chicken, or turkey if you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sautee onions in butter, margarine or oil over medium heat, until soft.
- Place chicken breasts in casserole dish and season with salt (or seasoning salt), pepper and garlic.
- Pour mushrooms and sauteed onions over chicken. Cover with BBQ sauce.
- Cover dish with lid or aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour (2 hours if breasts are frozen).