1/1 Photo of Oven Hash
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Ever wondered what to do with that left over roast beef and potatoes? Easy and delicious way to use up those leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked beef
- 236.59 ml finely chopped cooked potato
- 141.74 g can evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 9.85 ml snipped parsley
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml finely crushed rich round cracker
- 4.92 ml butter or 4.92 ml margarine, melted
- 1Combine beef, potato, evaporated milk, onion, parsley, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- 2Turn into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- 3Toss cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle on top of the casserole.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Hash
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 1465.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: