Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
This is a very easy and delicious way to make sweet potatoes, this recipe can easily be doubled, just use a larger baking dish........ no leftovers here!
- Ready In:
- 2 large uncooked sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 in thick
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whipping cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 8-in square baking dish.
- Place potatoes in greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat egg; add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
- Pour over potatoes, making sure all potatoes are covered with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered for 40-45 mins, or until potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation