Easy Chicken Marsala
This is an easy and delicious way to make this famous dish.
- Ready In:
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- cornstarch (to thicken, if desired)
- Coat chicken in flour.
- Heat butter in large frying pan.
- Brown chicken, then take out and keep warm.
- Add garlic and mushrooms.
- Saute until brown.
- Add Marsala wine to deglaze.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue to simmer until chicken is fully cooked.
- (If desired, mix in some cornstarch to thicken).
- Serve with white or brown rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION