Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place parchment on baking sheet and set aside. Set oven to 350 F, preheat.
- If chicken breasts are too thick, slice them in half lengthwise.
- Place whisked eggs in a bowl or shallow pan. Place all dry ingredients together in a second bowl/shallow pan.
- Dip chicken in egg, then breading mix.
- Drizzle olive oil on lined baking sheet and then place breaded chicken on baking sheet. Place in oven for 40-50 minute.
- Halfway through, flip over chicken, add more olive oil if breading looks dry.