- 2 cups flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- parchment paper
- extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place parchment on baking sheet and set aside. Set oven to 350 F, preheat.
- If chicken breasts are too thick, slice them in half lengthwise.
- Place whisked eggs in a bowl or shallow pan. Place all dry ingredients together in a second bowl/shallow pan.
- Dip chicken in egg, then breading mix.
- Drizzle olive oil on lined baking sheet and then place breaded chicken on baking sheet. Place in oven for 40-50 minute.
- Halfway through, flip over chicken, add more olive oil if breading looks dry.