Recipe by Junebug
A never fail way to bake a brisket that is always moist and tender! Please note that this must be marinated overnight and then baked for 7 hours the next day.
Top Review by RecipeNut
Junebug, this was DELICIOUS!!! I used aa eye round roast. It was so easy to make and so moist. The mixture of these spices made the roast so flavorful!! I am going to try it again using a pork roast. Thanks so much Junebug ; )
- 1 beef brisket
- garlic salt
- onion salt
- celery salt
- 3 ounces liquid smoke
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from brisket.
- Sprinkle meat liberally with all the salts.
- Line a baking pan with enough foil to seal over the meat.
- Put meat on foil lined pan and pour the whole bottle of liquid smoke over the meat.
- Seal the foil and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day drain the meat and sprinkle with worcestershire sauce.
- Cover with the foil.
- Bake 6 hours in a 250 degree oven.
- Open foil and pour on the whole bottle of barbecue sauce and bake 1 hour longer.