Recipe by Lainey6605
Parmesan and Romano cheeses combined with Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs create a golden brown crispy coating for this chicken. I have also used Asiago cheese in place of the Parmesan.
Top Review by autoshowcase
I picked up some Romano cheese by mistake and had been looking for something to use it on and ran across this recipe. I was pleasantly surprised! Delicious and so easy. This is one I will make again and again. Thanks so much.
- 118.29 ml dried Italian breadcrumbs
- 28.39 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 28.39 ml romano cheese, grated
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1.23 ml seasoning salt
- 29.58 ml fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 14.78 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 6 (680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheeses, black pepper, salt, parsley and paprika in shallow bowl; set aside.
- Combine butter and garlic in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. (I turn mine once during the baking).