Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I use to make this all the time until I lost the recipe. Now that I found it, I'm gonna post it so I can always find it. Elegant but simple
- Heat over to 375.
- Put chicken in a bowl and pour melted butter over chicken, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine thawed orange juice with honey, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs and seasonings.
- Roll chicken in orange mix then in flour mix. Place chicken in GREASED baking pan.
- Drizzle any left over butter and orange mix over chicken.
- Bake for 45 - 50 minutes. Check after 30 minutes, the honey does tend to burn. I usually just lower the oven temp a bit.
Thank you for posting this recipe - both my husband and I enjoyed it tremendously. I plan to try it again - next time using beef as we like orange beef as well.