1 hr 10 mins
I use to make this all the time until I lost the recipe. Now that I found it, I'm gonna post it so I can always find it. Elegant but simple
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat over to 375.
- 2Put chicken in a bowl and pour melted butter over chicken, set aside.
- 3In another bowl, combine thawed orange juice with honey, set aside.
- 4In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs and seasonings.
- 5Roll chicken in orange mix then in flour mix. Place chicken in GREASED baking pan.
- 6Drizzle any left over butter and orange mix over chicken.
- 7Bake for 45 - 50 minutes. Check after 30 minutes, the honey does tend to burn. I usually just lower the oven temp a bit.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Orange Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 177.5 mg
- Sodium 849.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 61.0 g