Crispy Baked Orange Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, chicken crispier with skin (Cut up) (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) can frozen concentrate orange juice
- 3 (16 ounce) cans water, from the orange juice can (Mix with the O.J.)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups lightly-crushed corn flakes (not grownd)
- Mix the O.J., water, egg, and soy sauce in a bowl large enough to hold the cut up chicken and marinate. Marinate the cut up pieces (Covered In Refrigerator)over night or longer if time allows. Rotate the pieces daily 2-3 times. Be sure each piece is fully covered while marinating. Add more water if needed.
- When ready to bake: In a gallon size zip-lock bag, add the corn flakes. With out zipping up as fully closed, use a rolling pin to crush the flakes evenly.
- Individually, coat each piece with the crushed corn flakes and place on a greased cookie sheet or cake pan.
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees and bake covered with foil/lid for 15-20 minutes. Remove cover, turn each piece and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!