1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Crab Cakes
These are great for an appetizer or as a main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread crushed cornflakes in a shallow baking pan.
- 2Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, seasoning, cayenne and egg yolk.
- 3Add crab meat.
- 4S& p to taste.
- 5Divide crab cake mixture into 10 equal piles and form slightly flattened cakes.
- 6Turn cakes over in crushed corn flakes until covered.
- 7Cover pan w/ plastic, transfer cakes to pan and cover with more plastic wrap.
- 8Chill 2-4 hours.
- 9Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 10Transfer crab cakes to a large greased baking sheet.
- 11Put about 1/2 teaspoon butter on each crab cake.
- 12Bake around 15 minutes.
- 13Cakes should be golden brown.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning