These are great for an appetizer or as a main course.
Make and share this Oven Baked Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Spread crushed cornflakes in a shallow baking pan.
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, seasoning, cayenne and egg yolk.
- Add crab meat.
- S& p to taste.
- Divide crab cake mixture into 10 equal piles and form slightly flattened cakes.
- Turn cakes over in crushed corn flakes until covered.
- Cover pan w/ plastic, transfer cakes to pan and cover with more plastic wrap.
- Chill 2-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Transfer crab cakes to a large greased baking sheet.
- Put about 1/2 teaspoon butter on each crab cake.
- Bake around 15 minutes.
- Cakes should be golden brown.