Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe won third place in the Country Woman's contest. Can also divide recipe in half and place in bread machine on dough cycle, then shape by hand. They are so good!
- Dissolve yeast in milk.
- Heat Sprite and butter together, then add eggs, sugar, salt, 2 cups of flour and yeast mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to form smooth dough.
- Turn out onto floured board and knead until elastic.
- Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise for one hour.
- Punch dough down and divide into 4 portions.
- Divide these into nine pieces each.
- Shape each into a ball and place on greased baking sheets and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Rolls were so dry had to throw the whole batch away
these were the best i dont know why more people havent tried it Well anyway 50 * stars from me :)