Recipe by Marie
I experienced the most wonderful broiled shrimp dinner at a local restaurant and created my version which is pretty darn close to their recipe. You will absolutely love these! Prep time includes cleaning and butterflying shrimp.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow Marie! Awesome shrimp, just awesome! So easy to make and very quick to the table, tasty and loved by everyone here. I used collosal shrimp and will definitely be making these wonderful shrimp again and again. The shrimp really shine in this tasty treat. Made for What's on the Menu Tag Game.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled &,deveined (the bigger, the better)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- melted butter, to drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly shrimp and place on non-stick baking pan or line pan with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Brush shrimp with melted butter.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt.
- Mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Sprinkle lightly over shrimp.
- Drizzle lightly with additional melted butter.
- Broil until light brown.