1/1 Photo of Our Favourite Belgian Waffles
Maïté G.'s Note:
This is our favourite type of waffles. They normally are eaten hot, but the leftovers are very good cold as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together flour, egg yolks, sugar, salt and the milk until you obtain a dough without lumps.
- 2Add the melted butter and the whipped egg whites.
- 3Bake in a hot waffle iron. You only need to grease it for the first waffle if you're using an non-stick waffle iron.
- 4Serve hot with some powdered sugar on top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Our Favourite Belgian Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 96.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g