Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Your guests will be lining up to try this rich, chocolatey Martini! From Food and Drink Magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces godiva chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 2 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half cream
- chocolate truffle
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add all ingredients and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a large chilled Martini Glass.
- Garnish with a chocolate truffle.
Very tasteful! I needed to add more cream though, it was pretty strong for my taste buds! Thanks for a great recipe...
Ahhh! A pepermint patty! Rich, creamy, chocolaty and minty. I garnished with my Lavender Fudge Recipe #172465
Oh leslie, I think I love you. I am not a heavy drinker and when I do drink I want sweet preferably with creamy added in there to make it a triple threat... sugar, cream and alcohol hehehe. You are my new hero! All of you, if you like sweet drinks that don't bite you too much, try this one.