A good alternative to rice, and a nice side dish, especially with chicken or fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the orzo according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a nonstick saucepan.
- 3Add the olive oil, then add the onion, celery, and garlic.
- 4Saute until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the spinach, half the broth, and the vinegar; cook, stirring frequently, until the liquid evaporates, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- 6Stir in the orzo, cheese, the remaining broth, and the pepper.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orzo with Spinach and Asiago Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.9
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: