Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My MIL made this for her church group, I am not sure where the recipe came from, but it was a hit with them and her family. It is a good alternative to the old-fashioned Pasta Salad.
- Cook Orzo according to directions on the package.
- Mix up the dressing and set aside.
- In a large bowl add cooked Orzo, garlic, pepper, and olives mix well.
- Add 1/2 of the dressing and mix it very good.
- Let sit in refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- Mix in the remaining dressing and place salad on a lettuce lined dish, sprinkle with feta cheese.