Team Rocco's Note:
Great for picnics! This salad can be made up to a day in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed into bite size pieces (seasoning packet reserved)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 (10 ounce) packages shredded cabbage
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup diced green onion
- 1Melt butter over medium heat, add Ramen noodles and sliced almonds. Toast through until light golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- 2Mix all sauce ingredients until well combined.
- 3Add shredded cabbage, chicken, green onions, and ramen/almond mixture to large bowl.
- 4Pour sauce over cabbage mixture and toss until well combined.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Ramen Salad With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar