Oriental Ramen Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Taste of Home.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles, seasoning packet reserved
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (10 ounce) packages romaine-radicchio salad greens
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add crumbled ramen noodles and nuts; cook, stirring constantly, until noodles are golden.
- Remove from pan; cool.
- Place evaporated milk, oil, ramen seasoning packet, vinegar and sugar in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Combine salad greens, noodle mixture, green onions and dressing in large bowl; toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is really good. I was so skeptical reading the ingredients, but it all comes together a treat. The only substitution I made was to use salad shrimp and fake lobster (pollock) because I had that and I didn't have the chicken. Thank you so much for sharing this, its SO easy to put together. I will definitely make this a regular at our table.Reply