Prep 31 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick, easy, & low fat
- 8 dried mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1⁄3 cup bamboo shoot (drained & sliced)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 8 (6 inch) tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 lb chicken breast (cut into bite-size strips)
- Soak mushrooms in hot water, covered. Let stand 30 minutes, drain well. Cut mushrooms into thin strips discarding stems, set aside.
- For sauce, stir together soy suce, cornstarch, and 1/3C water. Set aside.
- Spray cold wok/skillet with cooking spray. Preheat, and add eggs. Cook in sheet, and cut in narrow bite size strips. Set aside.
- Preheat same skillet over high heat. Add oil. Stir fry garlic for 30 sec. Add chicken & stir fry 2-3 minutes or till no longer pink. Push from center of wok.
- Stir sauce and pour into center of wok. Cook and stir till bubbly, stir in cabbage, bamboo shoots, onions, mushrooms, & egg strips. Cover & cook 1 minute or till hot.
- Spoon some of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll and serve immediately.
Interesting combination of ingredients created a decent flavor filling. I used flour tortillas, would definitely use corn next time. This was quick and easy to put together. I'm looking forward to eating leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Made for 2008 PAC~O