Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted to serve 4 from South Beach Diet online. Phase 1. I add leftover chicken to leftover salad the next day for lunch.
- 1⁄2 small green cabbage
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Combine cabbage, scallions, sesame oil and vinegar.
- Toss well and chill until ready to serve.
- Toss with sesame seeds before serving.
Excellent. Quick and easy. Crunchy and the sesame flavour really came through. Though I did have to make some substitutions to use what I had on hand. Subbed cider vinegar with a pinch of sugar, and 1 tbsp of minced red onion. Definitely will be preparing this again!