Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a very easy tasty meal.
Make and share this Oriental Beef Noodle Toss recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packages oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small onion, sliced
- In a large non stick fry pan brown ground beef.
- Remove and drain in colander.
- Run under hot water to drain the fat.
- Sprinkle on one of the seasoning packages; set aside.
- In the fry fan combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Break the noodles into several pieces.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Return ground beef to fry pan heat through.
GREAT - so easy and so yummy! Thanks, that's a keeper!
My kids loved this. This was quick and easy to make. I did change it up a bit with what I had on hand. I only had 8 ounces of ground beef. I used both seasoning packets as we thought it was a bit bland without it. I also had some leftover carrots from dinner the night before so used those instead of the frozen veggies. I also didn't add the onion as my kids aren't fans. This made for a tasty, quick lunch.
I almost posted this recipe the only difference is it calls for 3 Tbls. green onion sliced thin. This is so good, and so easy to make. I had to cook my noodles and vegetables for 10 min. I will be making this often. Thanks for posting Fluffy!