Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids loved this when they were younger - always a hit. They still request it today
- Crush entire bag of cookies - including filling - separate into 2 equal halves.
- Line a spring form pan with one half of the crushed cookies to from crust.
- Mix slightly thawed ice cream with cool whip and remaining half of crushed cookies.
- Pour mixxture on top of crust,.
- Freeze for several hours.
- Store any remaining in the freeze.
- Prep time does not include freezing time.
Great Dessert! I crushed the oreo's; mixed everything together and froze. Thanks for the great recipe.