Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
So simple and sweet! Cool and creamy, good in summer (or anytime). Cook time is chill time, although I usually can't wait that long!
- 1 (6 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding, made as directed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- Mix Cool Whip and cream cheese, blend in pudding.
- Layer in serving dish with oreo crumbs. Chill.
I had sampled this as Potted Plant Dessert many years ago, and decided it would make a great addition for the "Meeting Little Sister's New BF" menu...To my fortune, Zaar had the recipe I was after! I doubled the recipe, using a package of chocolate cream-filled oreos and chocolate pudding and assembled in layers in a HUGE clear bowl. Needless to say, there was enough for six adults with some for everyone to take home for later. Thank you!
This was delicious! I made it in honor of Earth Day. It made so much that I gave some to my sister and daughter. My sister and her son liked it so much that they asked for the recipe, so I emailed it to them. Thanks for sharing!!