1/2 Photos of Orange Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. We think these cookies are delicious! A nice hint of orange to an oatmeal cookie! I usually double this recipe, and (if I'm feeling nutty! I'll add some chopped pecans! (Prep time does not include soaking the raisins overnight in the liqueur.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons triple sec (orange liqueur)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated orange zest
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1Combine raisins and liqueur; let stand overnight or for several hours.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg and orange peel.
- 4Combine flour and baking soda; stir into butter mixture.
- 5Add raisins (with liquid) and oats.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets; spacing about 2-inches apart--flatten slightly.
- 8Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Melt white chocolate according to directions on package.
- 11Use Crisco to thin until consistency is appropriate to drizzle on top of each cookie.
- 12Let harden completely before storing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: