- 2 pork chops, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet potatoes or 1 yam, peeled
- 1 orange, cut in half, one half in slices the other half left whole
- 1 dash cinnamon
- cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in hot oil.
- squeeze juice of 1/2 orange over pork chops,deglaze the pan while browning chops.
- Cut sweet potatoe into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place meat, juice and sweet potatoe slices in a baking dish, sprinkle with cinnamon, salt and cayenne pepper, Cover all with orange slices.
- Bake covered in 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until meat is tender.