Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful treat for dessert or an appetizer for dinner. I first had this at my mother-in-laws and loved it so much, I now make it for holidays! Very light and tasty!
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 (2 ounce) packages Dream Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- Boil 2 cups of water and add to Jello till dissolved.
- In blender add Jello mixture to cream cheese, (let cream cheese soften 10-15 minutes). Blend Jello mixture and cream cheese together till combined.
- In separate bowl whip 2 packages of Dream Whip according to instructions on box.
- Fold Dream Whip mixture into Jello/cream cheese mixture.
- Add crushed pineapple and mix well.
- Pour into 9x13-inch baking dish and refrigerate overnight.