Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious way to serve healthy carrots.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (10 ounce) bags carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, which juice, broth and cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in juice mixture, butter and salt.
- Cover and cook, stirring occaisionally, 5-6 minutes.
Very nice recipe, I added a little honey as my orange juice seemed too sour. Maybe though, because I scaled it way down to serve just 3 people it changed it a bit. Anyhow, we liked it.