Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This a lightly sweet green bean that goes well with fish, pork or turkey.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Trim beans and break into 1 inch lengths, wash.
- In medium saucepan bring water and garlic to a boil.
- Add green beans, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until beans are crisp tender.
- If any water remains at end of cooking, drain and return beans to pan.
- Turn up heat to medium add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
I thought these were really good, but my husband didn't like them at all (hence the 4 stars instead of 5). He asked me not to make them again. Thanks anyway
Delightful recipe - Easy to prepare and Oh so good - served with ham steaks. I used a no sugar marmalade Definitely make again recipe
Oh gosh paula these beans are wonderful! I made this with frozen whole beans, and increased the garlic and marmalade...I can't wait to try this recipe using fresh beans, an easy and delicious recipe, thanks for sharing!...Kitten:)