Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
Good and simple dessert. Only 1 point per cup on the Weight watchers diet. Cook time does not include chill time.
- 1 box fat free instant tapioca pudding mix (not sugar free)
- 1 box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free
- Stir together pudding mix and 2 cups of water.
- Microwave on high 7 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Stir in Jell-O, pineapple, and undrained oranges.
- Refrigerate until almost set, fold in cool whip and chill until ready to serve.
This is really good....we were nearly fighting over it!!
I lost this recipe in a move, and I am so glad to find it again. This si so good, cools you down when hot, smooth and not filling, but fills the need for cool
Easy and really good!.. Thanks for sharing and Thanks to everyone that left great comments, they where very helpful too