Prep 10 mins
Cook 28 mins
Made with Bran Flakes cereal. Sounds yummy! This comes from my Kellog Kitchen Cookbook. Food.com wouldn't let me list Bran Flakes, so I chose all-bran, go figure.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups all-bran cereal (bran flake cereal)
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup fig (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- Stir together flour, baking powder and sugar; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine; cereal, orange juice, egg, oil, figs & orange rind, beat well.
- Add dry ingredients to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Coat muffin cups with cooking spray, then spoon batter evenly into muffin pan.
- Bake at 400 for 28 minutes or until golden brown.