Crunchy Orange Fish Fillets
photo by BakinBaby
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1 cup Special K cereal (crushed to 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange rind (grated)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 2 oranges (sliced thin)
- Pat fish filets with paper towel, place on well oiled baking sheet.
- Spread each filet with mayonnaise; sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese & special K cereal,season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Combine butter, orange rind, lemon juice, garlic and parsely in a small skillet, heat until melted about 2 minute.
- Drizzle butter mixture over cereal covered filets, bake at 350 about 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes. This depends on how thick your filets are.
- Serve with orange slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!