Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
I found this recipe in a book aptly entitled Old Fashioned Favorite Recipes of All Time. This makes a very moist and attractive bundt cake.
Top Review by Gardening Girl
Made this at work today as an activity with my seniors. We opted to make cupcakes instead of the cake in order to get down to the eating part a bit faster, and boy was the eating good. 10 stars for a moist, melt in your mouth delicious treat. Thanks so much for sharing.
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 ounces Dream Whip topping mix (1 packet of Dream Whip)
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat salad dressing, cake mix, whipped topping mix, juice, eggs and grated orange peel at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool.
- Stir together powdered sugar and mil until smooth. Drizzle over cake, Decorate with sprinkles.